- July 20, 2015 | "My family and I had an amazing time here today. Roy was our guide and he not only was extremely informative, he was also hilarious! I recommend this place for just about anyone. Call first for your reservation, and the tour takes about an hour and a half. Worth every penny." TripAdvisor, red7sar
- July 13, 2015 | "Spent an hour and a half taking this tour of a wonderful animal rehab. We live nearby and my granddaughter who is almost 2 was mesmerized by the animals. They have birds, bears, bobcats, wolves, and the tour guides can give you a history of how they came to live at Wildlife Images. You can even have a little picnic outside on a few tables they have near the parking lot. Gift shop and restrooms as well." TripAdvisor, Dawn D.
- February 23, 2015 | "Great place to visit or take out of town guests. Gift shop has great souvenirs. Love to learn new things about the animals they are rehabilitating." TripAdvisor, MaryOregon
- July 28, 2015 | "We have been there twice. If I lived closer, I would volunteer. My first visit was about 20 years ago and it has maintained the "amazingness" all this time!" TripAdvisor, Kelly S.
- November 25, 2013 | "This is a wonderful place! Their tours are very good, we've gone 10's of times (everytime someone visits) and still enjoy. We seem to learn something new or experience some different animal behavior. Plus, you're supporting a very worthy cause." TripAdvisor, Suz1184
- December 1, 2014 | "I commend the staff and volunteers at wildlife images for the excellent work they do rehabilitating local species and just caring for otherwise lost and uncared for animals. Although it's always hard for me to see animals in captivity, in almost all of the cases these animals really wouldn't survive the wild on their own anymore and it's lovely to know that someone will care for them for as long as possible. The grounds are lovely and the staff really seem to love their jobs. Thanks :) " TripAdvisor, Pippa D.