- Read more
National Fish and Wildlife Forensics Laboratory Partners with Wildlife Images to Make New Discoveries and Add an Educational Element...
- July 28, 2015 | "We have been there twice. If I lived closer, I would volunteer. My first visit was about 20 years ago and it has maintained the "amazingness" all this time!" TripAdvisor, Kelly S.
- July 20, 2015 | "My family and I had an amazing time here today. Roy was our guide and he not only was extremely informative, he was also hilarious! I recommend this place for just about anyone. Call first for your reservation, and the tour takes about an hour and a half. Worth every penny." TripAdvisor, red7sar
- January 22, 2015 | "Don't expect a "zoo" feeling--this is a place that rescues wildlife. Informative tour guides and dedicated staff make it worth seeing. Kudos to all involved. " TripAdvisor, TravelbugGP
- July 13, 2015 | "Spent an hour and a half taking this tour of a wonderful animal rehab. We live nearby and my granddaughter who is almost 2 was mesmerized by the animals. They have birds, bears, bobcats, wolves, and the tour guides can give you a history of how they came to live at Wildlife Images. You can even have a little picnic outside on a few tables they have near the parking lot. Gift shop and restrooms as well." TripAdvisor, Dawn D.
- July 19, 2015 | "We go to Wildlife Images every time we are in Grants Pass. The animals are very well kept and they are unable to survive on their own outside of captivity. The staff is extremely knowledgeable. We always enjoy the tour." TripAdvisor, Christine M.
- February 23, 2015 | "Great place to visit or take out of town guests. Gift shop has great souvenirs. Love to learn new things about the animals they are rehabilitating." TripAdvisor, MaryOregon