Volunteers Are Vital at Wildlife Images
Welcome to the Volunteer Corner! Volunteer opportunities at Wildlife Images are as varied and vast as they are dynamic and rewarding. The areas of Animal Care, Education, Grounds and Building Maintenance, and Tour Guides are in greatest need. Candidates skilled in fundraising, special events, and technology are also in demand.
- Volunteers number from 80 to 100.
- Volunteers assist at least one morning or one afternoon per week.
- Volunteers range in age from 16 to 86.
- More than half have volunteered with Wildlife Images three years or more.
- More than a quarter of those have contributed well over ten years of service.
- Volunteers are active, dedicated, and multi-faceted members of our community.
- Volunteers fulfill our dual mission – to rehabilitate and to educate in the areas of wildlife.