- December 1, 2014 | "I commend the staff and volunteers at wildlife images for the excellent work they do rehabilitating local species and just caring for otherwise lost and uncared for animals. Although it's always hard for me to see animals in captivity, in almost all of the cases these animals really wouldn't survive the wild on their own anymore and it's lovely to know that someone will care for them for as long as possible. The grounds are lovely and the staff really seem to love their jobs. Thanks :) " TripAdvisor, Pippa D.
- February 23, 2015 | "Great place to visit or take out of town guests. Gift shop has great souvenirs. Love to learn new things about the animals they are rehabilitating." TripAdvisor, MaryOregon
- July 13, 2015 | "Spent an hour and a half taking this tour of a wonderful animal rehab. We live nearby and my granddaughter who is almost 2 was mesmerized by the animals. They have birds, bears, bobcats, wolves, and the tour guides can give you a history of how they came to live at Wildlife Images. You can even have a little picnic outside on a few tables they have near the parking lot. Gift shop and restrooms as well." TripAdvisor, Dawn D.
- May 8, 2015 | "Donation to this wonderful Animal Sanctuary is well worth while! I really enjoyed seeing all the different exhibits, the bird exhibit with the falcons and eagles where my favorite. Thou the wolves where interesting and the black bears amusing with having their treats. Every worth the trip!" TripAdvisor, Jana V.
- December 3, 2014 | "Wonderful educational center for both locals and tourists of all ages. The tours are most enjoyable. You won't be disappointed ! " TripAdvisor, MaryWanderer
- March 26, 2015 | "I have been there several times over the years and the grounds have not changed much. It is a unique facility in that many wounded wild animals are treated there and sometimes released to the wild. You may get to pet a wolf there and see some animals which have been cared for but cannot be returned to the wild..." click here to read the full review>> TripAdvisor, Tracker557