- February 23, 2015 | "Great place to visit or take out of town guests. Gift shop has great souvenirs. Love to learn new things about the animals they are rehabilitating." TripAdvisor, MaryOregon
- July 19, 2015 | "We go to Wildlife Images every time we are in Grants Pass. The animals are very well kept and they are unable to survive on their own outside of captivity. The staff is extremely knowledgeable. We always enjoy the tour." TripAdvisor, Christine M.
- July 20, 2015 | "My family and I had an amazing time here today. Roy was our guide and he not only was extremely informative, he was also hilarious! I recommend this place for just about anyone. Call first for your reservation, and the tour takes about an hour and a half. Worth every penny." TripAdvisor, red7sar
- December 3, 2014 | "Wonderful educational center for both locals and tourists of all ages. The tours are most enjoyable. You won't be disappointed ! " TripAdvisor, MaryWanderer
- July 28, 2015 | "We have been there twice. If I lived closer, I would volunteer. My first visit was about 20 years ago and it has maintained the "amazingness" all this time!" TripAdvisor, Kelly S.
- October 15, 2013 | "Today was my 5th or 6th visit over the years and they have made some great improvements to some of the habitat areas. This is the perfect time of year to visit this beautiful facility and enjoy the fall weather. The guide was very knowledgeable and personable. There's an interesting variety of raptors and animals, ranging from a very docile badger to a 900lb grizzly bear. They have been resucued from various situations and are well-loved and cared for and have excellent enclosures and shelters....read more... Trip Advisor, stormymonday77