- Read more
National Fish and Wildlife Forensics Laboratory Partners with Wildlife Images to Make New Discoveries and Add an Educational Element...
- November 25, 2013 | "This is a wonderful place! Their tours are very good, we've gone 10's of times (everytime someone visits) and still enjoy. We seem to learn something new or experience some different animal behavior. Plus, you're supporting a very worthy cause." TripAdvisor, Suz1184
- July 19, 2015 | "We go to Wildlife Images every time we are in Grants Pass. The animals are very well kept and they are unable to survive on their own outside of captivity. The staff is extremely knowledgeable. We always enjoy the tour." TripAdvisor, Christine M.
- March 26, 2015 | "I have been there several times over the years and the grounds have not changed much. It is a unique facility in that many wounded wild animals are treated there and sometimes released to the wild. You may get to pet a wolf there and see some animals which have been cared for but cannot be returned to the wild..." click here to read the full review>> TripAdvisor, Tracker557
- July 20, 2015 | "My family and I had an amazing time here today. Roy was our guide and he not only was extremely informative, he was also hilarious! I recommend this place for just about anyone. Call first for your reservation, and the tour takes about an hour and a half. Worth every penny." TripAdvisor, red7sar
- July 13, 2015 | "Spent an hour and a half taking this tour of a wonderful animal rehab. We live nearby and my granddaughter who is almost 2 was mesmerized by the animals. They have birds, bears, bobcats, wolves, and the tour guides can give you a history of how they came to live at Wildlife Images. You can even have a little picnic outside on a few tables they have near the parking lot. Gift shop and restrooms as well." TripAdvisor, Dawn D.
- December 3, 2014 | "Wonderful educational center for both locals and tourists of all ages. The tours are most enjoyable. You won't be disappointed ! " TripAdvisor, MaryWanderer