- Read more
National Fish and Wildlife Forensics Laboratory Partners with Wildlife Images to Make New Discoveries and Add an Educational Element...
- October 15, 2013 | "Today was my 5th or 6th visit over the years and they have made some great improvements to some of the habitat areas. This is the perfect time of year to visit this beautiful facility and enjoy the fall weather. The guide was very knowledgeable and personable. There's an interesting variety of raptors and animals, ranging from a very docile badger to a 900lb grizzly bear. They have been resucued from various situations and are well-loved and cared for and have excellent enclosures and shelters....read more... Trip Advisor, stormymonday77
- February 23, 2015 | "Great place to visit or take out of town guests. Gift shop has great souvenirs. Love to learn new things about the animals they are rehabilitating." TripAdvisor, MaryOregon
- July 13, 2015 | "Spent an hour and a half taking this tour of a wonderful animal rehab. We live nearby and my granddaughter who is almost 2 was mesmerized by the animals. They have birds, bears, bobcats, wolves, and the tour guides can give you a history of how they came to live at Wildlife Images. You can even have a little picnic outside on a few tables they have near the parking lot. Gift shop and restrooms as well." TripAdvisor, Dawn D.
- January 22, 2015 | "Don't expect a "zoo" feeling--this is a place that rescues wildlife. Informative tour guides and dedicated staff make it worth seeing. Kudos to all involved. " TripAdvisor, TravelbugGP
- July 20, 2015 | "My family and I had an amazing time here today. Roy was our guide and he not only was extremely informative, he was also hilarious! I recommend this place for just about anyone. Call first for your reservation, and the tour takes about an hour and a half. Worth every penny." TripAdvisor, red7sar
- December 3, 2014 | "Wonderful educational center for both locals and tourists of all ages. The tours are most enjoyable. You won't be disappointed ! " TripAdvisor, MaryWanderer