- July 19, 2015 | "We go to Wildlife Images every time we are in Grants Pass. The animals are very well kept and they are unable to survive on their own outside of captivity. The staff is extremely knowledgeable. We always enjoy the tour." TripAdvisor, Christine M.
- October 15, 2013 | "Today was my 5th or 6th visit over the years and they have made some great improvements to some of the habitat areas. This is the perfect time of year to visit this beautiful facility and enjoy the fall weather. The guide was very knowledgeable and personable. There's an interesting variety of raptors and animals, ranging from a very docile badger to a 900lb grizzly bear. They have been resucued from various situations and are well-loved and cared for and have excellent enclosures and shelters....read more... Trip Advisor, stormymonday77
- January 22, 2015 | "Don't expect a "zoo" feeling--this is a place that rescues wildlife. Informative tour guides and dedicated staff make it worth seeing. Kudos to all involved. " TripAdvisor, TravelbugGP
- July 20, 2015 | "My family and I had an amazing time here today. Roy was our guide and he not only was extremely informative, he was also hilarious! I recommend this place for just about anyone. Call first for your reservation, and the tour takes about an hour and a half. Worth every penny." TripAdvisor, red7sar
- May 8, 2015 | "Donation to this wonderful Animal Sanctuary is well worth while! I really enjoyed seeing all the different exhibits, the bird exhibit with the falcons and eagles where my favorite. Thou the wolves where interesting and the black bears amusing with having their treats. Every worth the trip!" TripAdvisor, Jana V.
- December 1, 2014 | "I commend the staff and volunteers at wildlife images for the excellent work they do rehabilitating local species and just caring for otherwise lost and uncared for animals. Although it's always hard for me to see animals in captivity, in almost all of the cases these animals really wouldn't survive the wild on their own anymore and it's lovely to know that someone will care for them for as long as possible. The grounds are lovely and the staff really seem to love their jobs. Thanks :) " TripAdvisor, Pippa D.