- July 20, 2015 | "My family and I had an amazing time here today. Roy was our guide and he not only was extremely informative, he was also hilarious! I recommend this place for just about anyone. Call first for your reservation, and the tour takes about an hour and a half. Worth every penny." TripAdvisor, red7sar
- December 1, 2014 | "I commend the staff and volunteers at wildlife images for the excellent work they do rehabilitating local species and just caring for otherwise lost and uncared for animals. Although it's always hard for me to see animals in captivity, in almost all of the cases these animals really wouldn't survive the wild on their own anymore and it's lovely to know that someone will care for them for as long as possible. The grounds are lovely and the staff really seem to love their jobs. Thanks :) " TripAdvisor, Pippa D.
- May 8, 2015 | "Donation to this wonderful Animal Sanctuary is well worth while! I really enjoyed seeing all the different exhibits, the bird exhibit with the falcons and eagles where my favorite. Thou the wolves where interesting and the black bears amusing with having their treats. Every worth the trip!" TripAdvisor, Jana V.
- July 28, 2015 | "We have been there twice. If I lived closer, I would volunteer. My first visit was about 20 years ago and it has maintained the "amazingness" all this time!" TripAdvisor, Kelly S.
- November 25, 2013 | "This is a wonderful place! Their tours are very good, we've gone 10's of times (everytime someone visits) and still enjoy. We seem to learn something new or experience some different animal behavior. Plus, you're supporting a very worthy cause." TripAdvisor, Suz1184
- July 19, 2015 | "We go to Wildlife Images every time we are in Grants Pass. The animals are very well kept and they are unable to survive on their own outside of captivity. The staff is extremely knowledgeable. We always enjoy the tour." TripAdvisor, Christine M.